- Made from 24 recycled plastic water bottles
- Converts from backpack to briefcase
- Shoulder straps can be tucked away when not in use
- Top and side comfort carry handles
- Dedicated padded laptop compartment
- Two main compartments for files and gear, with pockets for smaller accessories
- Front, quick-stash pocket
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and padded back panel for comfortable carrying
- Luggage pass-through trolley strap
Made from recycled materials inside and out. Using fabric woven from 24 recycled plastic water bottles, the 15.6” Cypress Convertible Backpack with EcoSmart® is thoughtfully designed to protect your work essentials while protecting the environment.
Built to fit 15.6” laptops, this eco-friendly bag’s unique design lets you carry it as either a backpack or briefcase, with shoulder straps that can tuck away when not in use. Other features include a dedicated padded compartment to cradle your laptop, two main compartments with pockets to organise your files and everyday essentials, ergonomic shoulder straps to make your commute more comfortable, and a trolley strap to attach the convertible backpack to rolling luggage.