translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
Meet the newest way we’re maximising any working professional’s PC, Chromebook or MacBook, the HyperDrive GEN2 12 Port USB-C Dock. This powerful and minimalist USB-C Docking Station features driverless plug and play triple extended display support to deliver an incredibly versatile connectivity solution.
Additionally, it features 12 integrated ports for all your connected devices or peripherals and allows you to connect to extended displays with the flexibility of 2 HDMI ports or 2 DisplayPorts that can be used interchangeably.
Triple Extended Display Support
Easily connect up to 3 external displays with the flexibility of 2 HDMI and 2 DP ports. *Up to 3 Extended Displays are supported on Windows and Chrome OS only as MST (Multi-Stream Transport) is required. macOS does not support MST. Up to 3 Mirrored Displays are supported on Windows, Chrome OS and macOS. 4K 60Hz requires that your USB-C port supports DP 1.4 and DSC.
Use HDMI Or DisplayPort
You choose how you want to connect with 2 HDMI ports or 2 DisplayPorts that can be used interchangeably.
Blazing-fast 2nd generation USB-A 3.2 10Gbps and USB-C 3.2 10Gbps with 2X faster transfer speed than our 1st generation hubs.
Driverless Plug & Play
Driverless plug & play capability allows for easy installation and deployment.
Uniquely Powered By USB-C Power Delivery
Top up your laptop with up to 100W power when connected to an external USB-C PD charger†. Reduce complexity thanks to USB-C power compatibility, no proprietary connection required.
Fast & Reliable Gigabit Ethernet
Get the most reliable and fastest internet connection for work, play, and video conferencing.
Compatible Operating Systems
macOS 10.15 or later: Yes
Windows 8 or later: Yes
Chrome OS: Yes
iPad OS: Yes
MacBook Air/Pro 2021 or later: Yes
MacBook Air/Pro 2016-2020: Yes
iPad Pro 2018 or later: Yes
iPad Air 2020 or later: Yes
Chrome OS laptop with Thunderbolt 3/4, USB 3.0 or later Type C with DP Alt-Mode: Yes
Windows OS laptop with Thunderbolt 3/4, USB 3.0 or later Type C with DP Alt-Mode: Yes
Any other device with USB-C*: No
† Power adapter not included for maximum flexibility. Requires Targus® APA108EU or HyperJuice HJG100EUZ 100W USB-C AC adapter for maximum power PD pass-through.
* M1/M2 MacBook (2020 MacBook 13"Air & 2020 MacBook 13"Pro) will not support multi-display connectivity, but will be compatible with the rest of the dock’s ports.
* USB-A ports will not support Apple SuperDrive or charge iPads.
* The host device’s USB-C port must support Power Delivery, DisplayPort Alt Mode and USB-C 3.1 (generation 1 or 2).
* Up to 2 Extended Displays are supported on Windows and Chrome OS only as MST (Multi-Stream Transport) is required. Mac OS does not support MST.
* Up to 2 Mirrored Displays are supported on Windows, Chrome OS and Mac OS.
* 4K 60Hz requires that your USB-C port supports DP 1.4 and DSC.
* Full dock functionality depends on the host computer’s capabilities. Please contact your host device manufacturer to confirm external display, host charging, and USB device support.